2017 League Championships (Champs)
League Championships (Champs) will be hosted by Park Forest and SPRA:
- Big Champs: July 25th - 11 and Up - Hosted at Park Forest (6:00pm start)
- Little Champs: July 27th - 10 and Under - Hosted at SPRA (6:00pm start)
VERY IMPORTANT INFO REGARDING CHAMPS:
- Swimmers must swim in two (2) regular season swim meets to be permitted to swim at Champs.
- Champs is a "scratch only" meet, meaning that swimmers must sign-up by the entry deadline (Wednesday, July 19) and the only entry changes permitted after the entry deadline are swimmer cancellations or SCRATCHES. An existing entered swimmer can be switched/added to another event/relay to replace a scratched swimmer, but a swimmer that did not enter by the entry deadline cannot be placed into the meet for a scratched swimmer.
THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THE ABOVE LEAGUE POLICY.
Champs entry sign-ups will be made available during the week of July 17th.
2017 Champs T-Shirts -
Each year a special t-shirt is made for Champs. This year, SPRA will design the shirts! More details to come.
Champs Parent Meet Volunteer Sign-ups:
Just like regular meets, parent volunteers are needed to run Champs. Each team provides volunteers for both Big and Little Champs. This year, we will be hosting Little Champs, so we will be coordinating volunteers and running the concession stand. Please use the links below to volunteer for both of the Champs evenings:
- Volunteer for Big Champs (11 and up) - Tuesday, July 25 at Park Forest
- Volunteer for Little Champs (10 and under) - Thursday, July 27 at SPRA
Champs Warm-up Times:
- Big Champs (7/25/16) - at Park Forest - Team warm-up time: TBD
- Little Champs (7/27/16) - at SPRA - Team warm-up time: TBD